Friday, May 22, 2009

Free cats

Continuing the theme of farm animals, I respectfully submit today's post:
Two beautiful cats want to get out of the barn and get hair on your beautiful sofa.

First up, we have a lovely tortie female who we call Bandy, or Bandit. You can call her Dusseldorf, for all I care, as long as you treat her well. J She is about 2 years old. Here is a pic of said lovely cat:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21992619@N05/3055003056/in/set-72157609899444738/
I had her fixed and she is current on all her shots. Don't give her any more shots. She hates that.

Second, your prize for answering this ad could be one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen. He is a gorgeous boy that looks like a Norwegian Forest Cat to me, but some people think he looks like a Maine Coon. Those people have no idea what a Norwegian Forest Cat is, of course, but to each his own opinion. We call him Dozer, he's about 8 years old and he is super friendly.
Here is a picture, and no, he doesn't usually look this ticked off:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21992619@N05/3055088596/in/set-72157609899444738/
Of the two, he is more likely to get lots of hair on your furniture - just in case that's your thing, I thought I'd let you know. He is also up-to-date on shots.

Both cats would prefer homes without prey-driven dogs like Australian Shepherds.

No comments:

Post a Comment